Diablosport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reapr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any one running a Diablosport Trinity Ex. When you select a tune and go to limiter. Does drive rev limiter say -1 on yours?

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Nope, mine does other stupid shuff, but if I haven't modified a variable they usually come in as a zero.
Tuner dude who does mine tells me to reset all values when I am uploading his latest version into my PCM. I don't, but I used to. I still will at least the first time if we've made significant changes. I'll zero everything, or I should say 'reset' everything, which usually will result in zeros.

If that -1 is bug'n, reload your tune and 'reset' all values (versus 'keep' or 'change') and after a successful write to the PCM, check your settings, maybe it'll clear. Then do it again only the second time change whatever values you want to change for your final tune. This should result in a clean tune being loaded with a few small tweaks from the guy who drives it everyday.

I doubt the negative value is hurting anything, unless your noticing some ill effect. I see the bother though and I would do the above process. I actually do if I think too many changes have been made by me and I want a clean tune.

OP
OP
R

Reapr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So what had happened was...I got on it and sounded like the driveshaft broke. Truck went into limp mode and the engine was stuttering and sounded like something was broke. Cel came on. Got out checked all around nothing was broke. Got back inside and everything was good but cel being on. Ran code and it was engine overspeed. From my research it was the transmission disengaging for safety was the bang. So I think the -1 was not good. I reset code. I unplugged battery. I pulled TCM fuse and changed rev limit to 5700. Truck runs strong and no sounds. So IDK.