Diesel Engine Performance Modules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodsterr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I have been seeing these advertisements for plug-in performance modules from Bully Dog, Stealth, Diesel Pro Modules, Edge, and Dr. Performance. Does anybody have any experience, comments, feedback about any of these products? I am trying to get better mileage out of my 2019 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4 Laramie. I am averaging 12-13 around town and about 15 at best on the highway and I haven't pulled my 30 foot travel trailer with it yet. I can only imagine the mileage pulling it. I have been looking at these products and the Diesel Pro Module and the Stealth appear to work and install pretty much the same. Anybody out there have any input?

WhoKnows

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HO
Go to youtube and check out Gene Banks site, Banks Performance I think is the name of his business. You'll see some vids on tuners.

WhoKnows

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HO
Heh, that's what I meant. Thanks Moose.

MoparProud

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everything you listed is junk. Garbage. Not worthy of being installed on a truck. The best listed is Edge, but it has some funky timing.

Banks has nothing available. Estimated early 2022.

The best way to tune your truck is custom tuning via EFILive or HPTuners. Period. Nothing even comes close, as long as your tuner knows what he’s doing. Many knowledgeable Cummins tuners out there