Diesel Idling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
LOL

Those pieces of sh Prius' are a lot easier to steal than a Semi Truck

Most people could not drive across a large parking with a semi truck, even if they were handed the keys

They would have to stop & ask someone how to
get into high range

Reaction score
Ram Year
Both 2012
Engine
Hemi 5.7 & Cummins 6.7
We get about 5 stolen cars a day in my county, mostly from people that leave a running and unattended vehicle. Please turn your truck off and don't increase my car insurance rates...
I dont live in the US so don't worry we Canadians don't like stealing ****....and my wife is usually in the truck when it's running. Plus we live in igloos rite so we have to leave them ldeling to keep them warm

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
My 2019 Ram 2500 & 3500 Owners Guide states that for the Cummins equipped vehicle specific cool down times are suggested for anywhere from city driving without a load, city driving with a load, highway driving without a load and highway driving with a load. The last category is highway driving with a load up a grade. I remember that last catagory called for a 5 minute idle cool down upon stopping the vehicle. City driving without a load, one minute.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio