Do i need iData link?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCKable

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My factory radio i believe is known as the R1, it does not have bluetooth, truck does not have steering wheel controls, 7 speed manual AC/Heat. Would i need that iData link or Pac audio adapter? Seems like i just need to put the correct harness in. I do have the 7" EVIC cluster i put in.
My buddy bought a JVC radio with wireless carplay/android auto (JVC KW-M785BW) and decided to get one of those T-Style radio's, so i can get it at really good price.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
My factory radio i believe is known as the R1, it does not have bluetooth, truck does not have steering wheel controls, 7 speed manual AC/Heat. Would i need that iData link or Pac audio adapter? Seems like i just need to put the correct harness in. I do have the 7" EVIC cluster i put in.
My buddy bought a JVC radio with wireless carplay/android auto (JVC KW-M785BW) and decided to get one of those T-Style radio's, so i can get it at really good price.
Look up that radio on Crutchfield and put in your truck information. They will let you know all of the adapters you need.