Dodge needs help 911!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrison1346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
okay so I have a 1998 Dodge ram 1500 5.2L 2wd SLT I am gonna cut to the chase-
Problems:
Rear axle is bouncing
By this i mean it is bouncing up and down at about 43-47mph and if i go on the highway and leave it on cruise control at like 50 plus, it is fine but i come off the highway and start going at a slower speed my entire truck will shake but you can tell it is coming from my rear end, WHAT IS GOING ON??

Speakers stopped working
Randomly the other day my passenger side speaker, my passenger rear sub, and rear speaker went out (okay fine I can deal with that) but now all my speakers went out, is it because of age or electrical? HELP

a/c only blow out of upper and lower vents, event when i change the dial to being the straight on A/C

I love my dodge and i wanna keep it but i might get rid of it here soon since it is falling apart, please help me out! thanks in advance!

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
For the bouncing at 43-47, I've got the same exact thing. Still haven't figured it out.

For the speakers, I'd be pulling them and testing them manually and possibly looking at the headunit or the wiring going to the speakers.

For your vents, look up "Wild Vents Dodge Ram" on google, you will find a TON of forum links to the various Dodge forums that will get you pointed in the right way.

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Rear end is possibly bad shocks, worn leaf spring bushings or loose/busted u bolt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
For the bouncing, also check and see if maybe a wheel weight fell off and you have a wheel\tire out of balance