Door panel fastener part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J33P

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
5.7L
Anyone know the door panel fastener part number for the 2019 ? Trying to find them on the net so I can replace a bunch. I have a panel that keeps popping out after I come out of the cottage road.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i don't know the number but i do know the stealer charges like 6 or 7 bucks apiece for them. i bought a kit off amazon with various sizes of fasteners and panel removal tools for like 29 dollars (401 total pieces). there was 28 fasteners on my 218 for the 4 doors. i figured if they were like no more than 2 bucks each i would replace them all when i upgraded my door panels. i was not going to pay 144 bucks plus taxes for those stupid little things.

OP
OP
J

J33P

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
5.7L
i don't know the number but i do know the stealer charges like 6 or 7 bucks apiece for them. i bought a kit off amazon with various sizes of fasteners and panel removal tools for like 29 dollars (401 total pieces). there was 28 fasteners on my 218 for the 4 doors. i figured if they were like no more than 2 bucks each i would replace them all when i upgraded my door panels. i was not going to pay 144 bucks plus taxes for those stupid little things.

The 2018 seems different. My buddy has a 2018 that I compared to. He had screws around the edge to remove, mine the bolts are in the center and fasteners all the way around. I bought a trim removal kit which helps but Id love to find them cheaper for sure. These rattles are driving me crazy.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I understand. You can see pics of fasteners in the kits usually on amazon to see if the kit has some that would fit.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

J33P

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
5.7L
Not been easy finding these fasteners.