DPF delete kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loren

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3 liter eco diesel
Has any one just put the DPF delete kit on a 2015 eco diesel limited. Mine won’t regenerate on its own dealer can’t seem to fix the problem. My mpg has gone to hell. I’m thinking I’ll just take it off. Any ideas what kit to use. Don’t need more Hp I just want my fuel mileage back.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
DPF? ???

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Has any one just put the DPF delete kit on a 2015 eco diesel limited. Mine won’t regenerate on its own dealer can’t seem to fix the problem. My mpg has gone to hell. I’m thinking I’ll just take it off. Any ideas what kit to use. Don’t need more Hp I just want my fuel mileage back.

There’s like two options for the ecodiesel last I checked. Flo-Pro or CFT performance. Both are only turbo to muffler pipes. You’d need a Filter back system as well to do a complete straight pipe, or you can just pipe it into the muffler

B2116P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
There’s like two options for the ecodiesel last I checked. Flo-Pro or CFT performance. Both are only turbo to muffler pipes. You’d need a Filter back system as well to do a complete straight pipe, or you can just pipe it into the muffler

I'm about to do a full delete and I will say it is a lot more difficult to find the exhausts now. I couldn't find a Flo-Pro anywhere and you can't order the CFT. They want you to bring your truck to them and that is a little too far for me.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Problem is a lot of the companies allowing these conversions via tuner are getting giant fines, so the exhaust companies see less demand making it harder to find parts.

I am curious to what a non DPF eco will do in terms of both economy and power.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Has any one just put the DPF delete kit on a 2015 eco diesel limited.
There is a couple of EcoDs driving around with a GDE Off-Road tune and the guts of the DPF punched out. From what I've read you pull the DPF and can beat the innards out of it...no straight pipe needed.
Give Green Diesel Engineering a call, they might have better insight into your regen problem.
http://www.greendieselengineering.c...m/GDE/Ram-1500-EcoDiesel-Hot-Tune/2_37.action

I am curious to what a non DPF eco will do in terms of both economy and power.

It's about 10 HP and 20ft/lbs on the torque but the torque curve is greatly improved. The HP/torque is limited by the turbo, they can build more but at the cost of the turbo life. Fuel economy will usually go up at least 2-5 mpg minimum over stock(driving style dependent).

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
I'm about to do a full delete and I will say it is a lot more difficult to find the exhausts now. I couldn't find a Flo-Pro anywhere and you can't order the CFT. They want you to bring your truck to them and that is a little too far for me.
Where are you looking? I had mine ordered through my buddies shop so it wasn’t a hard find as far as I Remember..

B2116P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Where are you looking? I had mine ordered through my buddies shop so it wasn’t a hard find as far as I Remember..

Everywhere says out of stock. I was going to delete last year and found them everywhere but no luck now. Don’t know how much of it has to do with the EPA stuff going on. Sasquatch quit making their kits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Everywhere says out of stock. I was going to delete last year and found them everywhere but no luck now. Don’t know how much of it has to do with the EPA stuff going on. Sasquatch quit making their kits too.

https://dalessuperstore.com/i-23899...e-pipe-2014-2018-ram-1500-ecodiesel-3-0l.html

This pipe looks to be essentially the same thing maybe just under a different name. You might have better luck from a performance garage getting it for you though instead of shipped straight to you if you don’t go with this option.

B2116P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
https://dalessuperstore.com/i-23899...e-pipe-2014-2018-ram-1500-ecodiesel-3-0l.html

This pipe looks to be essentially the same thing maybe just under a different name. You might have better luck from a performance garage getting it for you though instead of shipped straight to you if you don’t go with this option.

That does look similar. I already bought my stuff, just waiting on delivery. I ended up finding a 3” stainless turbo back. Can’t wait for it all to get here so I can install.