Dropped speaker wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I was installing new speaker in passenger side dash I dropped the feed wire and because I have big hands I cant reach in and feel around for it. Anyone know if I remove storage bin above glove box if I would have access to the wire? and if so how do I remove that upper bin?

OP
OP
ExpressRules

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got it. I removed the storage bin above the glove box. The wire fell way down in the dash so even if I had tiny hands would have never of reached it.

My Kicker KS series 3.5's are now in and wow what a difference! Makes me want to tackle changing out the doors now.

For anyone's future reference, the bin had one anchor point tab on the bottom left that was screwed in. In my case it isn't attached anymore because I broke the plastic tab trying to yank the bin out. No matter cause I couldn't have got it from underneath without removing a lot more of the dash.