Drying Towels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HM_SanDiego

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Hydro/Laser Blue CC Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have used these microfiber towels for vehicles for years - they work well, and are fairly inexpensive - I can dry my pickup with 2 towels

Like other comments - wash separately without fabric softener and hang dry - a good wash and wipe down with these on the glass, and I generally avoid using glass cleaner With these towels.

36 towels for $19.99 + tax generally works out to $.60 (60cents) per towel depending on your location

Features:

• Cleans While it Dries
  • Cleans Without Chemicals
  • Removes Wax Dust Without Scratching
  • 80% Polyester, 20% Polymide
  • 16" Square

quickster2

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Laramie 2500 4 X 4
Engine
6.4L
Rag Company waffle weave silk serged edge towels are my main drying towels. I have the Meguiar's also but I prefer the Rag Company's. I gave up dryer sheets years ago. We only use 4 dryer balls now. I use McKees microfiber wash soap as the detergent. There are lots of good towels out there.

OP
OP
K

KansasArt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered one. I'll report back how good it is.
I probably shortened the life of my old ones by drying them in the dryer. Didn't use a dryer sheet but I'm sure it picked up the residue of them in the machine. Will start just air drying them.
Ordered one towel. Works as described. Able to dry entire truck, including windows & rims. Don’t think I could do 2 vehicles as it’s pretty heavy/soaked when done with 1 vehicle. Was it worth $30? Idk, will have to see how long it lasts. I will be ordering the Adams microfiber cleaner mentioned earlier, so that should help. But as of now entirely satisfied with it.

zrock

Reaction score
like said previously nothing is better than the leather chamois. I have tried them all and went back to this..

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I've been using these waffle weave towels for years and have really good luck with them. https://www.autogeek.net/cobra-waffle-weave.html I'm really surprised to see all the people using big fuzzy towels as they will want to pick up any and every contaminant and keep it in those fibers. Only time I might need a second towel is if it's really cold and humid and they truck is drying really slow. I detailed cars for a living for a few years and we used the same towels. I think a few companies make the waffle weave towels. I have some meguiars ones but they didn't seem to work as well.