Dusted a hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC12RamLove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow i think the horse is dead. Maybe we can lighten up a bit. Maybe.

Nah!!!! This has been up for five (5) days and he can't find ten minutes to shoot a quick video and post it on YouTube.
1. Find a open patch of road. Can't be that hard in Texas.
2. Open your phones camera app and hit video record.
3. Hold the phone below your chin so we can all see the speedo. And maybe to trip odo. So we can guess at the 1/4 mile.
4. Make that all impressive 100mph in 13 sec.
5. Upload to YouTube And post a link. Done. 20 minutes tops.

My wife has me all the balls. I happily admit it but I can find time to pull that off if I was taking that much heat.

Gymkata

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow i think the horse is dead. Maybe we can lighten up a bit. Maybe.

Nah!!!! This has been up for five (5) days and he can't find ten minutes to shoot a quick video and post it on YouTube.
1. Find a open patch of road. Can't be that hard in Texas.
2. Open your phones camera app and hit video record.
3. Hold the phone below your chin so we can all see the speedo. And maybe to trip odo. So we can guess at the 1/4 mile.
4. Make that all impressive 100mph in 13 sec.
5. Upload to YouTube And post a link. Done. 20 minutes tops.

My wife has me all the balls. I happily admit it but I can find time to pull that off if I was taking that much heat.

...or better yet download any of the free drag apps like ADYNO and give us a fairly accurate 1/4 run graph. Easy Day.

DDean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dude get a clue, I have to prove nothing to you, it is what it is, cant help it if you dont wont believe me. im done.

I don't want you to prove anything to me, I just don't want you to spew ******** in the first place. Why you would come on a forum that has seasoned enthusiast, former/current mechanics and try to convince everyone you have a build that doesn't exist is beyond me. There is no 4.7 interceptor if there ever was they would have used the Hemi. I have a 4.7 and I've had fun modding the crap out of it but it isn't that damn great. In all honesty you shouldn't be on these forums ruining it for everyone else that has builds and information that actually exist. You got ******* hosed when you bought the truck, get over it, accept it, and make peace with it. Can a moderator lock this thread please? I don't know about anyone else here but I enjoy these forums alot and value the actual information and help people here offer. Not your silly nonsense

OP
OP
woody31

woody31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Special Service Vehicle
It has been raining here you fukking retard,,it is a police package truck ,,i dont have to prove it,,it sits in my driveway,,jealous fukks

OP
OP
woody31

woody31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
friend request sent bro...

schwarz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 QC
Engine
Hemi 5.7 4x2 3.92
Hey woody, what happened on the gbodycentral forum, see that you were banned there, thinking history may repeat itself. And before you try denying that "woody31" is you, there is one very distinguishing writing element of your posts, its the trademark double comma ",," which is evidenced in the below post. I'd like to draw your attention to post 42 where you said "no pics,,never happened"...so why is it that you're able to post all these pics on another forum to prove and display what you got but can't do it here? Why don't you do us all a favor and foff.
http://www.gbodycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454&page=3

OP
OP
woody31

woody31

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
bring it *******.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
:roflsquared:
I don't want you to prove anything to me, I just don't want you to spew ******** in the first place. Why you would come on a forum that has seasoned enthusiast, former/current mechanics and try to convince everyone you have a build that doesn't exist is beyond me. There is no 4.7 interceptor if there ever was they would have used the Hemi. I have a 4.7 and I've had fun modding the crap out of it but it isn't that damn great. In all honesty you shouldn't be on these forums ruining it for everyone else that has builds and information that actually exist. You got ******* hosed when you bought the truck, get over it, accept it, and make peace with it. Can a moderator lock this thread please? I don't know about anyone else here but I enjoy these forums alot and value the actual information and help people here offer. Not your silly nonsense
:word:
It has been raining here you fukking retard,,it is a police package truck ,,i dont have to prove it,,it sits in my driveway,,jealous fukks
All we want is a build sheet and a drag time. And I know, it's been raining here too, but if you had a real police truck you would be able to hook in the rain due to the fact you'd have an LSD.
And I'm not jealous because I know my rig would stomp yours easily. :word:
Hey woody, what happened on the gbodycentral forum, see that you were banned there, thinking history may repeat itself. And before you try denying that "woody31" is you, there is one very distinguishing writing element of your posts, its the trademark double comma ",," which is evidenced in the below post. I'd like to draw your attention to post 42 where you said "no pics,,never happened"...so why is it that you're able to post all these pics on another forum to prove and display what you got but can't do it here? Why don't you do us all a favor and foff.
new gears - Page 3 - GBodyCentral.com

:roflsquared:

CC12RamLove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where to start? Retard. Did you just call a child a name? You don't have to prove you have a police package truck, just a 4.7 that can run 13. Jealous? Mine says HEMI on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.