Eibach front struts and springs problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Bighorn Built to Serve edition
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
I just noticed that the kit doesn't show up on Eibach's web site any longer. ???

Thale51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just noticed that the kit doesn't show up on Eibach's web site any longer. ???

Yeah I noticed that too. The local shop here that I was talking to said they may not even be in production right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrscott99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Here is an email I got from from eibach.

"Our team is working on finding a replacement set of springs that will fix the issue for you, however no luck as of yet. We are placing the kit on design hold until they can sort through the various years to see what the issue is. Honestly at this point, I don’t have a spring kit to send you to solve your problem. The best I can do right now is start a new sales order for you to send out new springs free of charge as soon as they iron out the ride height problem."

OP
OP
FF1899

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Idk if I should feel lucky or scared seeing as it is suppose to be a lifetime warranty

OP
OP
FF1899

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

"Our team is working on finding a replacement set of springs that will fix the issue for you, however no luck as of yet. We are placing the kit on design hold until they can sort through the various years to see what the issue is. Honestly at this point, I don’t have a spring kit to send you to solve your problem. The best I can do right now is start a new sales order for you to send out new springs free of charge as soon as they iron out the ride height problem."
Gove them the production number on mine and tell them to send you a set and be done with it!

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar

Oh boy! I wonder if I'll even get my kit that I ordered through Summit.

Petebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I'm starting to get anxious too.

Does anybody know of some replacement springs with similar (correct) specs to the Eibach's?

I would be willing to go 5100's if I could get away without preloading to get the lift I want.

Maybe that would be easier than waiting for Eibach to get there act together.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Oh damn

Wow that's crazy

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
I'm starting to get anxious too.

Does anybody know of some replacement springs with similar (correct) specs to the Eibach's?

I would be willing to go 5100's if I could get away without preloading to get the lift I want.

Maybe that would be easier than waiting for Eibach to get there act together.

I'll tell you...if I had the extra $$$, I'd get the Icon Vehicle Dynamics .75-2.5 Stage 2 lift system.
It has better springs and shocks overall.
Rough Country has leveling springs too. I'm not too sure on their quality though.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Just a guess: (I know this is how rumors start so keep an open mind)
Eibach has been a quality brand for a very long time. With the tariffs and us steel businesses booming right now (bringing everything back to the states) eibach may have ordered from a new steel manufacturer and used the specs from their old manufacturer. As we all know manufacturing is all computerized. I’d imagine we are going to see some type of replacement program come into effect but doubt it will be anytime soon. Once they trace batch numbers down they’ll likely release some type of replacement forms available for download online. Most companies figure out a date range and require a receipt of sale to do the replacement. I sell electronics for a living so I deal with this a lot!!

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I saw on Eibachs Instagram last week they were looking for a 4th gen ram for some r&d testing. Maybe they have a new kit in the works.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
This supply issue has been a debacle since November when they released the products as full kits. I think there's for sure a quality issue with the materials they are getting, as well as a large number of variables to account for....i think they got a bit trigger happy and cut the product a bit premature. It's a shame, it fills a void alot of people are looking at.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I bought an early set and had no issues and was very happy with them. The Bilstein 6112’s were on back order at the time I ordered my eibachs so we are all dancing around in our tiny little world of available aftermarket upgrades.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I bought an early set and had no issues and was very happy with them. The Bilstein 6112’s were on back order at the time I ordered my eibachs so we are all dancing around in our tiny little world of available aftermarket upgrades.
No joke, it was literally a case of first come first serve with the parts available. Chock me up as impatient and that's how I ended up with my setup. You guys waiting are saints and deserve some free merchandise IMO. I cancelled that **** as soon as I heard I had to wait.

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
If I get a chance I'll call Eibach tomorrow and try to get an ETA on my kit. I'll advise you guys if I get a chance and an answer.

Reactions: JB1

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
If I get a chance I'll call Eibach tomorrow and try to get an ETA on my kit. I'll advise you guys if I get a chance and an answer.
I really hope it works in your favor

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar

Well, I just spoke to Eibach's customer service.

The rear springs should be available in about 2 weeks. However, the front shocks for my kit are made in-house and are back ordered until at least the end of May and possible June according to the customer service dude.

I'm really not sure what to do now. Uhhhhgh!

:confused: