Eibach Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mopar Destiny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been searching for a leveling kit and Eibach has a kit with front and rear shocks and springs lifting the front 2.75" and rear 1" (part number E80-27-001-04-22) for $714 on their website but I can't find that anywhere in stores. I called them and they said it would be at least a month before they get in stores but I'm ordering wheels and tires next week and I want to get them on ASAP. They also have a kit for the same price with front and rear shocks and front springs. I might be able to buy rear lift springs from them for $165. I had the 5100's and a 1" spacer in the rear on my old truck but I kinda want to do springs too but I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time and I dont want to spend over $1000. Anyone have any input on my delema?

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where in ny are you? I have a set of eibach springs for the front I took off. If you get a set of 5100s or the eibach adjustable struts I'll sell you the springs if you are close enough. I just dont want to ship them

OP
OP
M

Mopar Destiny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where in ny are you? I have a set of eibach springs for the front I took off. If you get a set of 5100s or the eibach adjustable struts I'll sell you the springs if you are close enough. I just dont want to ship them

Oh man I moved from NY to GA, I'll have to update that but thanks anyway!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The eibach kit is very good for the money. I would just wait it out but I understand the want to get something on there so you can run your new wheel and tire combo. I think your best bet is to wait for the Eibach kit to be released and I would also consider getting aftermarket UCA's if you havent already. The ball joints on the RAM are weak to begin with and it gets worse with a little bit of lift.

We offer Eibach and will be offering a great forum price when they are finally released. We can also set you up with UCA's if interested.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Destiny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did more research and I can piece together the kit on the Eibach website but I would have to wait until mid August or get the rear shocks elsewhere but I'll keep you in mind for UCAs!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If they have them in stock I can get them dropped shipped from them. Let me know if you would like me to quote it for you. Just send me a message

Chris Kyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If they have them in stock I can get them dropped shipped from them. Let me know if you would like me to quote it for you. Just send me a message
Nick, I don't think all the parts of the Pro kit are in stock yet. This was originally the lift kit I wanted to go with; but talking to Eibach just a few days ago, they're looking at August 31st for some of the parts of the kit to be in stock.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick, I don't think all the parts of the Pro kit are in stock yet. This was originally the lift kit I wanted to go with; but talking to Eibach just a few days ago, they're looking at August 31st for some of the parts of the kit to be in stock.

Yessir, the rear shocks are not in stock, The setup you are going with will be a better setup overall especially for your needs