Electronic Braking System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi832

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The light came on, did my research and was going to the auto parts store to get the new speed sensors, the the light goes off while driving. Drove around some and it never happened again. Anybody have this happen? Does my baby have Covid?20200509_131434.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The light came on, did my research and was going to the auto parts store to get the new speed sensors, the the light goes off while driving. Drove around some and it never happened again. Anybody have this happen? Does my baby have Covid?View attachment 206531
Is that the traction control light? If so, it's been turned off (likely an accident). The button is just beneath your radio. The default is on...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hemi832

Hemi832

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The traction control light is right below that one, the warning message that came on said " service electronic braking system ".

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The traction control light is right below that one, the warning message that came on said " service electronic braking system ".
I've had that come on after fiddling with things but after clearing codes it never came back. Were you or anyone else performing work on it prior to this?

If not, I'll defer to someone else who may have an idea...

OP
OP
Hemi832

Hemi832

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've had that come on after fiddling with things but after clearing codes it never came back. Were you or anyone else performing work on it prior to this?

If not, I'll defer to someone else who may have an idea...

Just a oil change.

IxsharpxI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have this exact problem right now as well as speed control not working. Mine came on after hitting a pothole filled with water. i havent tried clearing it or anything yet.. but i also suspected a wss

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

If you end up needing to address this with your dealer, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM for further support!

Mark
RamCares

OP
OP
Hemi832

Hemi832

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you end up needing to address this with your dealer, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM for further support!

Mark
RamCares
If it comes on again I will pm you before I go. Thanks.