Emission Hoses or Vacuum Hoses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwclarksr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L - 287cid
So, the hose that attaches to the back of the Air Box (The box hooked up to the throttle body), then attaches to t "T" that splits to both sides of the engine. I believe they attach to the Valve Covers(no longer called valve covers, I think). Are those are PCV hoses, or vacuum hoses? I can't find replacement hoses anywhere. Not even Rock Auto, which is surprising.

Emission Hose.jpg

I have more than a couple of bad hoses on this and the code scanner shows large vacuum leak. Anyone have any idea where I could find replacement hoses or everything that's in the picture above?

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
I had the same issues with an old 4.7 of mine, I replaced all those lines with heater hose from the parts store.

OP
OP
mwclarksr

mwclarksr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L - 287cid
Turns out it's called the Crankcase Ventilation Hose. It's hard to find, went to a mopar discounted parts website and tried to order the system. Next day I was refunded the money with a email saying it's on backorder. Nothing else stated. Found it on eBay for $47.75 +taxes w/free shipping. For anyone else that needs one for their 02-04 4.7L the part number is 53032818AB. That is for the entire system that is in the photo of my 1st post.

Went to Ace Hardware as a temp fix and bought more hoses to replace.