Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eduardo23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So yesterday after starting it the engine stoped after moving like 2 meters so checked the battery and everything and see that one of the copper terminals on the battery broke i tried stick the cables to the main terminal with locking pliers but nothing the cluster and everything works fine also the battery is charged , today i cleaned the starter and still nothing the starter relay is working theres no blown up fuse so now i dont see any burned or short cables from what i have checked, so any theories or solutions are of great help.

ram 1500 2006 5.7 hemi slt crew cab

LoneWolf3574

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which terminal/wire? What do you mean by "engine won't start"? Does it turn over?

Inspect TIPM for corrosion, check for other blown fuses (just because it isn't on the starter relay circuit or the starter, doesn't mean that it won't prevent the engine from starting), check for stored codes.

OP
OP
E

eduardo23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which terminal/wire? What do you mean by "engine won't start"? Does it turn over?

Inspect TIPM for corrosion, check for other blown fuses (just because it isn't on the starter relay circuit or the starter, doesn't mean that it won't prevent the engine from starting), check for stored codes.
i found the problem the pcm short-out so got a new one