Exhaust manifold bolt size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
I just rebuilt my engine and I got headers for it and the bolts that came with it are way too thick so I guess I got to go OEM but the only place I can find online was Amazon and they want with it $60 man for only one side for four bolts and two studs $60 but if anybody could please help me so I can finish rebuilding my engine that I'm doing the harness right now and last thing I got to do is put the headers on the radiator and that's it man I finally rebuilt that sucker so please somebody tell me the stock size bolts that go on the exhaust manifold on a 5.2 Magnum thank you

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just rebuilt my engine and I got headers for it and the bolts that came with it are way too thick so I guess I got to go OEM but the only place I can find online was Amazon and they want with it $60 man for only one side for four bolts and two studs $60 but if anybody could please help me so I can finish rebuilding my engine that I'm doing the harness right now and last thing I got to do is put the headers on the radiator and that's it man I finally rebuilt that sucker so please somebody tell me the stock size bolts that go on the exhaust manifold on a 5.2 Magnum thank you

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
The correct size is:

5/16" x 18

Length for headers:

3/4" long (0.75")