fisher's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crxfisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I've had this truck for 1 week now and the first mod is complete. Window tint, 20% on the front doors, and a layer of 20% over the back window. It's nice and dark now. I think it looks nice on the black truck.

I used to tint windows for a living, so it's always the first thing I do to any vehicle I get. It's been over 5 years since I last did it, so I was a little rusty. But it turned out pretty good. I'm happy with it.

IMG_2771.JPG

Here's a shot with the sun shining through the windshield, showing a slight color difference between the factory back windows and the freshly tinted fronts. It's not nearly this noticeable in person, but whatever:
IMG_2767.JPG

And I just couldn't resist putting this on my first truck: :shooter:
IMG_2777.JPG

carcandy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn cc 4x4
Engine
6.7 CTD
I'm not a huge fan of stickers on my truck but I might have to make an exception because that's awesome, LOL Tint looks good too.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
very nice truck

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Nice

Sent from my tapatalk equipped AT&T iPhone 4.

OP
OP
crxfisher

crxfisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sharp looking truck! What's next?

Thanks, guys! Well, next I'm thinking level it out. I'd love to replace the tires, but well, they're brand new and my wife would probably kill me: :killer:

At some point, I'd like to get the bed sprayed and put some nerf bars on. It all depends on if I can come up with some extra coin. Oh, and I like the idea of the flip-up gun rack in the back. Haha.

Long-term, I see it lifted on 35's. But that's gonna be a while.

Last edited:

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
The first picture looks amazing. Professional like. Haha. Looks good man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk