Front spacer level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Anyone that has installed a 2" or 2.5" top of strut spacer level on a 2019/2020 (1500), how many miles have you had it on and have you had any premature front end problems?

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I put one on each of my last three Rams.

2007 MegaCab 5.7L

2014 Big Horn CC 6.4L

2017 Laramie CTD

With the first truck I put over 140K miles on it. No problems

On the 2014 I only had 23K miles on it when it was totaled by an inattentive driver. Had no problems with the spacer level while I had the truck.

I have 23K miles on the CTD and have not had any problems. Since the kit I used has a shock bracket it preserves the suspension geometry so no alignment issues have arisen.

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Good to know there’s no longevity issues.

I’m looking at a 1.75” leveling kit for my 2020 but keep seeing disclaimers saying they are not compatible with the Snow Prep or Ambulance Prep packages. I’ve got the Snow Chief package on mine. Anyone know what’s preventing the spacers from being compatible?

Thanks in advance...

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put one on each of my last three Rams.

2007 MegaCab 5.7L

2014 Big Horn CC 6.4L

2017 Laramie CTD

With the first truck I put over 140K miles on it. No problems

On the 2014 I only had 23K miles on it when it was totaled by an inattentive driver. Had no problems with the spacer level while I had the truck.

I have 23K miles on the CTD and have not had any problems. Since the kit I used has a shock bracket it preserves the suspension geometry so no alignment issues have arisen.

The shock brackets have absolutely no bearing at all on the alignment.

Good to know there’s no longevity issues.

I’m looking at a 1.75” leveling kit for my 2020 but keep seeing disclaimers saying they are not compatible with the Snow Prep or Ambulance Prep packages. I’ve got the Snow Chief package on mine. Anyone know what’s preventing the spacers from being compatible?

Thanks in advance...

It could be just because those packages often use slightly stiffer/taller springs. There should be no change in spring size/fitment, so they should still fit without issue.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Anyone that has installed a 2" or 2.5" top of strut spacer level on a 2019/2020 (1500), how many miles have you had it on and have you had any premature front end problems?

We have done quite a few levels on the 2020's the issues are the same will all aftermarket anything. When you buy the $30 ebay leveling kit it ruins your truck.