FS: PX3 Tesla Style Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Selling my Tesla Style Radio from my 2017 Ram 1500. This one was setup as a RAM HI with automatic A/C control but can be configured as needed by you. I am including the radio, which has a 3.5mm pigtail for an external microphone. You will also receive an external microphone, a PAC 3.5mm inline filter, and a radio signal amplifier (never used). A few things are missing so please READ: No wifi antenna (worked fine for me with out it), no external GPS (you can use your existing GPS modular just follow the directions in the link below), no wire harness for external AMP (works with stock alpine audio system). These units are technically plug and play but there are plenty of known problems, there is an extensive thread on this forum regarding these units. The only issue I had in my truck with this unit was the climate control temperature always read off by 100 degrees. So 70 degrees showed as 170. No tech support will be given so check out the thread mentioned above.

updated price $400.00 shipped within the US. Pay via paypal friends & family or Venmo (venmo preferred)

View media item 29331View media item 29328View media item 29327
View media item 29329View media item 29330

Last edited:

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Selling my Tesla Style Radio from my 2017 Ram 1500. This one was setup as a RAM HI with automatic A/C control but can be configured as needed by you. I am including the radio, which has a 3.5mm pigtail for an external microphone. You will also receive an external microphone, a PAC 3.5mm inline filter, and a radio signal amplifier (never used). A few things are missing so please READ: No wifi antenna (worked fine for me with out it), no external GPS (you can use your existing GPS modular just follow the directions in the link below), no wire harness for external AMP (works with stock alpine audio system). These units are technically plug and play but there are plenty of known problems, there is an extensive thread on this forum regarding these units. The only issue I had in my truck with this unit was the climate control temperature always read off by 100 degrees. So 70 degrees showed as 170. No tech support will be given so check out the thread mentioned above.

$550.00 shipped within the US. Pay via paypal friends & family or Venmo (venmo preferred)

View media item 29331View media item 29328View media item 29327
View media item 29329View media item 29330

Hey brother, two things. Some people may want to know if it's a fast boot and also none of your pictures have uploaded.
And just out of curiosity where did you purchase it from?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got the pics just fine.
Are you guys on the Rams forum website?
I'll switch over and take a look at it there but I can tell you that the pics are not showing up on Tapatalk.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I can see the pictures, try opening in a browser as there might be a problem with the app.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can see the pictures, try opening in a browser as there might be a problem with the app.
I don't think it's the app. I think it's the way the pictures are being delivered.
I know it happens from time to time when guys try to upload from photobucket or other places.

OP
OP
mdifilippo

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Still available cannot speak on compatibility with a 2011

bohrman44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco Diesel
Still available? I have the Alpine stereo....do I need another harness for this to work?

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Still available? I have the Alpine stereo....do I need another harness for this to work?
The only real good thing about these radios is that it is plug and play. Looks like he has everything there.

OP
OP
mdifilippo

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Still available. As stated does not come with GPS but if your truck came with it you can plug in the oem one and doesn't come with harness for aftermarket amps. DM me an offer

OP
OP
mdifilippo

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Updated to $425 shipped

OP
OP
mdifilippo

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
BUMP $400 shipped. If you need the GPS modular you can pick them up for like $10 off amazon (i can send you a link)

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BUMP $400 shipped. If you need the GPS modular you can pick them up for like $10 off amazon (i can send you a link)
Damn brother, I can't believe nobody is nibbling on this....
It makes me fear when I upgrade my Tesla style unit, I'm going to have to sell my old one for like 300 bucks.....
For some of the guys on the fence about this stereo, maybe this will push you over the edge.... there's all kinds of cool stuff this thing can do!

Not trying to hijack your thread, just trying to help you out brother.
If you want me to delete the link, just PM me and I will.

OP
OP
mdifilippo

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
No worries at all. Appreciate the help! Back when I had it installed everyone and their brother wanted mine now that it's actually for sale they are all either scared or complaining because they've been waiting months to actually get an order fulfilled.

gphilpot1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is this still available? I have a 2017 Laramie (currently has the 8.4 UConnect) that has the NAV. So I am assuming this unit will connect to factory NAV and all the Laramie options like heated/cooled seat, reverse can, etc.

Also, you mention a microphone. Is that for hands free calling? If so, can the factory hands free be integrated into this unit?

Thanks Greg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mdifilippo

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Still avail and that's the exact truck I have so yes all those features work. Bluetooth calling works but there is no way to integrate the factory microphone. Dm me with an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.