Fuel leak codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IJW84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Past couple years I’ve been getting P0456/457 or fuel cap loose codes. I would clear them and they will not come on for a week or two. But in the winter months the codes will not appear all winter.
So it’s good in the cold. I’ve tried to look for the leak since I have all the time whilst off work due to this covid19 sh*t.
I ordered new vapor leak detection pump and will soon replace.
I hope it’s not the tank that’s cracked. And where can I find this hose with the beer can shaped thing?b1761e40c1f966a435b57995694155e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mizewilliamc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Go buy an esim and a purge solenoid. Both parts will take you about 20 minutes to install. This is a problem with any and every dodge just about and they try to fix it with pcm updates and it doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 Break

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I made a lose gas cap code go away on my wife's Wrangler by wiping a clean rag around the top of the filler where the cap screws on and then smearing a smidge of silicone around the rubber gasket in the cap.