Good sounding Pentastar Exhaust setup.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMan92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Howdy y'all, as you may know I was able to convince FCA to give me a dual exhaust with black tips for my Pentastar (due to me having the Night Edition and on the website it says it comes with dual exhaust and black tips). Anyway, I went to the dealer and had them check the work order and they told me the parts won't be in until at least July! So I said screw that and took the $450 refund instead. Well I had a Flowmaster 40 series installed and replaced my resonator with a Super 10 then had the tip dumped. Came out extremely clean and the truck sounds amazing (for a V6). My wife says it sounds like her old V8 Avalanche. The video is a warm start so of course it doesn't sound as mean. The truck has drone from 30 - 45 but cruising on the highway you can't hear it at all. Sounds amazing and I'm very pleased with it, the guy at the muffler shop said it's one of the best V6's with a single tip he's ever heard.
20200127_163858.jpg

notmybfstruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6 Pentastar
that sounds amazing! I just got a new 2019 ram warlock with v6 and am looking to do my exhaust, how much was it to do all that?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sounds well put together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Richg87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock
Engine
V6 Pentastar
That sounds great! I also have the Pentastar. May put that on my upgrade list.