Goodyear Endurance Trailer Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
We cut the deal on our latest Nash over the phone, drove 900 miles to get it as nobody between Central California and Spokane WA had one the way we wanted.

House was in Central California on a 1/4 acre in a now overpriced real estate market. Saved $1200 a month in mortgage alone, almost $300 a month in electric alone and the rest is other utilities & incidentals related.
Yeah, I'm originally from N. CA so I understand the market. We have a $950 mortgage, our electric for the past 3 months has run less than $100 per month (although it probably averages about $130/mo annually), and our water bill runs about $40 per month. The rest is food and whatnot.

I figure $1000 per month for an RV space - got to find one we can homestead at - maybe $200 for electricity, then just the standard odds and ends for everything else. I make it a break-even deal. The real estate agent says we may get about double what we paid for this place, so after real estate fees the left-over will pay for a lot of RVing.

Jake733

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've always understood that you should always follow the inflation pressure advice given on the trailer plate. That takes into account the pressure the wheel rims are manufactured to withstand. Extra inflation pressure on a wheel rim could result in the destruction of the rim with potentially disastrous results.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've always understood that you should always follow the inflation pressure advice given on the trailer plate. That takes into account the pressure the wheel rims are manufactured to withstand. Extra inflation pressure on a wheel rim could result in the destruction of the rim with potentially disastrous results.
And that is usually correct. You will also notice, on most trailers the tire pressure recommended on the plate is also the maximum pressure indicated on the sidewall...assuming the tires on the trailer are OEM.

Gondul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I had originally looked at Northwood and ORV, but the closest dealer for any of them is well over 200 miles from my current location. Not traveling that far on the chance I might like something they have. I have to go with the makes/models I have available within a reasonable drive. here.

I'm in Flori-duh and the wife and I went to multiple RV shows and dealers and were not impressed by the 'quality' of some of the stuff we were seeing... we stumbled across ORV and were interested. Watched many videos and she was leaning towards ORV but without seeing one, we were also somewhat reluctant.

Lurked on their FB page and found someone with the exact model we were considering about 4hrs away in the panhandle... made a weekend trip out of it and spent 4 hrs talking with the owners and going over the rig, discussed the 'good/bad/ugly' and that this was actually their 2nd ORV.

For us, driving the 250 miles one way was significantly better than attempting to do this sight unseen, which we likely would not have done; and we were certainly not going to get anything local as she didn't like any of them.

Several months later and we drove out to Oregon to pick one up that someone else back out on and drove it back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat