Got my console !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WV Cummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Snatched this bad boy up from a guy that was parting a 07 out.Really wish I would had taken some before pictures,but I was so excited to paint it and get it in.I need to get one more piece to have it complete but here is some pics.

The cup holder area was all slate gray and I painted it with this.Really thin coat's.I am not one to brag but I think it turned out pretty dam good!!
11a43e09.jpg

I will try to get some better day time pics
12199e74.jpg

60863335.jpg

6c0b415c.jpg

27aa5da4.jpg

016dfbca.jpg

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
looks good. seems you have a few other interior mods going on. Care to let me in on the secret?

OP
OP
W

WV Cummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Well the reason the door panel is off is because I am going back to black door handles on the out side,putting a new window switch in,and painting the lock bezel's.

The radio bezel is out due to the fact I found one on eBay that was all black,the long story for that is...I bought it from a place in Canada and when I got it the vent was broke and I already had my sliver one pulled.I had planed to paint this console top black but already had some sliver stuff,so I am just going to put the sliver one back in.

I still need to figure out how I am going to get my truck into 4x4 when needed.I really don't want to go cutting the top of the console and trying to fab it up.I may just leave it alone and pop the top of the console off when I need 4x4 which is usually only at the track.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Man...that's the one I want!!!

OP
OP
W

WV Cummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
That's awesome! those are so hard to find.

Yea they are!! The day I seen one of them I told myself I would have one.Went to the dealer and with the "hook up" price I was lookin at $1300+.Found this one and jumped on it quick