Gun Holster Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archaic2021

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm interested to see how some people have there pistols mounted in their rams. Especially the expresses, not a lot of places. Been looking at under the steering wheel but not sure.

Post up your spots!

Kenneth1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Limited 4x4
Engine
I just have mine in the door pocket so it is easy to get to and no one can see it .

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine stays on my hip. But I do have an under the steering wheel setup.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No sir...same concept but I just happen to have an unused drop holster and 3-point sling from the Corps so I just Putem together and it seems to have worked out well.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Waiting for Texas open carry then I'm mounting a paddle holster to either the dash on passenger side (at reach) or the side of mt fold down cup holder. As of now it stays in an OD green EDC bag in the passenger seat.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wasn't there just something in the news about a big change to Texas gun laws?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I always wear mine but I did run into a situation in which an alternate route had to be taken into a state that didn't reciprocate my CCW. If your looking for a good hiding spot that won't be found unless it's at a chop shop, the bottom of the center console on the express pulls off real easy and it has a perfect pistol size cubby hole.

I'm going to make it a permanent hiding spot by lining it with foam to protect the pistol finish and use it for times when my sidearm is not welcome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

John94z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Open carry passed here in TX but I don't think you can actually start til Jan 1 2016.

Personally I don't like the idea of off body carry. I use a comfortable IWB holster for my PPS. Made by Stealthgear USA. It's a kydex hybrid like a crossbreed but the backing is a breathable synthetic instead of leather. They aren't cheap but I am pretty happy with it. Super comfortable

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ahh ok...thought that's what I had heard, wasn't sure.

I Nvr have my PPQ off my person. I usually open carry everywhere we go but if I can't have mine on me, the ole lady CC her PPS all the time. Awesome pieces.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Open carry passed here in TX but I don't think you can actually start til Jan 1 2016.

Personally I don't like the idea of off body carry. I use a comfortable IWB holster for my PPS. Made by Stealthgear USA. It's a kydex hybrid like a crossbreed but the backing is a breathable synthetic instead of leather. They aren't cheap but I am pretty happy with it. Super comfortable
You are correct sir, that was one of the first things Abbott pushed through when he got in. I personally will not open carry just because I feel that it's my business and my business only to know that I'm packing heat.

John94z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You are correct sir, that was one of the first things Abbott pushed through when he got in. I personally will not open carry just because I feel that it's my business and my business only to know that I'm packing heat.

Yeah personally at this time I don't see myself oc'ing either but I do think that it was an important victory for gun rights.

Rzrman how do you like that PPQ? I've heard a lot of great things about it, especially the trigger. Been wanting to try one out for a little while.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
John94z;1098331 Rzrman how do you like that PPQ? I've heard a lot of great things about it said:
If you like the PPS, you'll love the PPQ. Trigger is amazing. If you get a chance go shoot one. I was back n forth between the glock and ppq....soooo glad I went with the Walther.

John94z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you like the PPS, you'll love the PPQ. Trigger is amazing. If you get a chance go shoot one. I was back n forth between the glock and ppq....soooo glad I went with the Walther.

Yeah as soon as I get a chance I plan to. Problem is not many ppl own walthers. I might just go out and buy one. Ever since I got the PPS I've fell in love with trigger guard mag release.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Keep in mind...the PPQ m1 has the trigger guard mag release. The M2 has the push button.