Guy that sell red line oil...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derag2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Who is the member on here that sells red line oil. I'm wanting a price for my 6.4, its time for a change and with everyone saying their truck runs quieter I night give it a shot.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:wave:

I can help you out! Send me a PM and I can quote you with a discount. We have it in stock right now.

CanadianRAm16

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
I have an issue with an engine tick/knock on startup in my 6.4 (appears to be a lifter issue) People on here are saying that Red Line oil will eliminate the problem. Has anyone had experience with this? there are postings saying that Royal Purple 0w40 has fixed the issue but it hasn't for me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

14RAM4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Shout out for Nick@gotexhaust! Ordered Monday and Tracking says on truck for delivery today.
I also have to say, after getting his quote, I looked around for a better price (this stuff ain't cheap)
and after 15 min or so of web surfing, he had the best price.

Thanks Nick.

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
I have an issue with an engine tick/knock on startup in my 6.4 (appears to be a lifter issue) People on here are saying that Red Line oil will eliminate the problem. Has anyone had experience with this? there are postings saying that Royal Purple 0w40 has fixed the issue but it hasn't for me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you haven't already: Visit the Synthetic oil thread within the (Engine & Performance) and visit with the guys.
They will give you all the personal experiences you will need.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Shout out for Nick@gotexhaust! Ordered Monday and Tracking says on truck for delivery today.
I also have to say, after getting his quote, I looked around for a better price (this stuff ain't cheap)
and after 15 min or so of web surfing, he had the best price.

Thanks Nick.

THANK YOU! Glad to hear you are not only happy with the price but our service.

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How would a fella go about getting it in Canada for a reasonable price? I seen on another thread that you can't ship to Canada, Nick?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How would a fella go about getting it in Canada for a reasonable price? I seen on another thread that you can't ship to Canada, Nick?

I currently dont have a way of shipping it to Canada. Let me get with some of my suppliers next week and see if I can figure something out. I have had a decent amount Canadians looking for Red Line so let me see if I can help you guys out somehow