Halifax, NS AlfaOBD users

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NovaScotia Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
If there are any folks on this forum from Halifax, NS who have been successful using Alfa to update their Odometer I would really appreciate your help.

I have both the windows and android version, and the OBDLink MX dongle but have not been able to update my odometer.

If you are local and willing to help out let me know.

Cheers

Amoinor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry I'm not local but use obdlink software and update the obdlink mx and make sure alfaobd is up to date.
When you get the prompt to turn off and on and wait for boot make sure you are doing that before pressing "ok". I've seen people just press ok and it fails. Also try disconnecting the batter for about 10 minutes and try again.
Hope that helps

OP
OP
NovaScotia Ram

NovaScotia Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sorry I'm not local but use obdlink software and update the obdlink mx and make sure alfaobd is up to date.
When you get the prompt to turn off and on and wait for boot make sure you are doing that before pressing "ok". I've seen people just press ok and it fails. Also try disconnecting the batter for about 10 minutes and try again.
Hope that helps

I appreciate the tips. I have tried almost everything. Done the full turn of and then on before hitting ok, skipped the on-off process and hit ok. Tried it on one click and two clicks. I did remove the battery the first night, but haven't since. Maybe I'll give that a go again and see what happens.

Cheers

dracman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 black out edition
Engine
hemi 5.7
im here 30 mins from ya

dracman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 black out edition