Hell Cat Ram 8/17?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Just wondering, what price you paid and what packages you added onto the vehicle

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I did a build and price but trying to justify 84k for a halfton truck. I like my truck and could forge internal and put a blower on it make a lot more power for less money. But the warranty would be nice.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Seen a few people say they've ordered. 5th Gen Rams website has a couple. over 90K if I recall.

I knew this would be a great, powerful truck...but out of cost range for alot of us. I could probably afford it, barely...but can't justify it. It won't fit in my garage and I'll be looking for an HD in a couple years for the payload for a camper.

It will be fun to see a few on the road though...and see what they can do on the track.

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
My local dealer was willing to trade my power wagon and hellcat in on the launch edition or the regular TRX, i was tempted for a few seconds but damn that's a lot of money for 1 vehicle.

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I’m in the same frame of mind, I really want it but can’t justify it. Maybe if we wait a year, let them get the bugs worked out and see if they have any rebates Like the hellcat I may get one.

I’m anxious to see the prices people paid and if the dealers are marking them up just because they can.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I’m in the same frame of mind, I really want it but can’t justify it. Maybe if we wait a year, let them get the bugs worked out and see if they have any rebates Like the hellcat I may get one.

I’m anxious to see the prices people paid and if the dealers are marking them up just because they can.

Someone quoted in another thread that the Denver area dealers were adding a $25K markup. That puts even the base model at almost $100k.....That's a big H3ll no!

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow! And I felt like an idiot ordering a $72k 21' 1500 limited. After seeing these prices, if feel like I just ordered a low-end work-truck.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really love it, and want one... but its way to much. To be honest when I heard it was going to be to stand against the Raptor I figured the lower end model of the TRX would come in around 60-65... but 90k? Crazy.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I really love it, and want one... but its way to much. To be honest when I heard it was going to be to stand against the Raptor I figured the lower end model of the TRX would come in around 60-65... but 90k? Crazy.
Of be willing to bet the new raptor comes in @ over 100 if it really gets the 5.2

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
The roads around me will be crawling with TRX when they hit the lots. It's all mining and we all work at the mines. Time of money following around here for toys. Raptors are just another truck here. But it really seems to be ram country, so the TRX will be a huge hit here. I could afford one, but I just can't justify the cost... It's insane.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Marley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are absolute eye candy and very capable but i tow trailers.
Plus i don't have the disposable income like the rest of ya'll.

Post pics of Y'all's new TRX's. Lol

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m slated for next year as I don’t want the first year of this one like I’ve done with my last three vehicles ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MoparBrent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The roads around me will be crawling with TRX when they hit the lots. It's all mining and we all work at the mines. Time of money following around here for toys. Raptors are just another truck here. But it really seems to be ram country, so the TRX will be a huge hit here. I could afford one, but I just can't justify the cost... It's insane.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

where about in northern Ontario are you located? I fully agree that we will see a few TRX’s around like it’s no big deal because there is nothing else to spend your money on in the mining life lol

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The launch edition one dealership around me said $125,000 and the regular TRX is about $105,000. I could get my PW to have way more power for way less money. It's just the Demon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93