Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric Turner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2012 ram 1500sport with a 4" lift, I purchased the core 4x4 adjustable control arms and I clueless on where to set them. Please help

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would take off your factory lowers and line up the core lowers to be the same length then put the cores on. Then remove the uppers, adjust the cores to be that length and put the upper cores on.

Unless you have a rear alignment issue, that's what I would do. If you're trying to correct an issue, maybe need some pictures and to know what the issue is

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea if your current/factory arms are the correct length, just measure them and make the cores the same length.

I assume the lift kit came with either drop brackets for the arms or longer arms?

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That’s all I did, remove one arm at a time, measure and replace. Make
Sure to use blue lock tight on your arms when you tighten. Now, 135Flbs is all you need, maybe 145 for lower if find not tight enough. Don’t go any tighter as you will be blowing out bushings. And make sure you keep them greased up. These aren’t factory arms so no need to over tighten them. I have had mine on since June and haven’t had no issues and the back end feels a whole
Better. I replaced the Fabtech end links with core as well as the track bar. and also added the hellwig sway bar.