How many of you keep you truck spotless?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I used to be crazy about keeping clean. Then my daughter was born and I just don't care anymore. I keep it clean I don't obsess. I use it as a truck I will drive anywhere and tow or haul anything anytime if the need arises. I want it to stay nice and it will but it is not my baby anymore.

$miley

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used to be crazy about keeping clean. Then my daughter was born and I just don't care anymore. I keep it clean I don't obsess. I use it as a truck I will drive anywhere and tow or haul anything anytime if the need arises. I want it to stay nice and it will but it is not my baby anymore.

$miley

I felt the same way once my baby girl was born... Still keep it tidy, just not obsessive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

steadly2004

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
I pay for a monthly unlimited wash plan. I just drive through when I notice dust or dirt, or whatever. Free vacuums too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My last truck I used to do laserwash on it every friday for about the first 3 months then I stopped after I went mudding with it. This truck it's lucky to get washed at a car wash every 2 months recently, it's always dirty on the outside unless a special occasion but clean on the inside

SirScottland

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab
Engine
Pay to get it washed Once a week, but it's already getting old.. Kids and daycare being on a dirt road is killing it for me.. Starting to think what's the effin point. It's tiring. :-(
I used to be hard core about a clean ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Nope. My cars were always a different story. For my trucks, I just look at them and say, "it's a truck!" :D

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
I try not to care, but I do... Damned stupid obsession. . .:burnout:

jdichiara

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
my ram is on order, but on all my jeeps I like to keep a protective layer of dirt.. lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Schwendy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I try to tell myself its just a truck. But then I spend a good hour detailing the outside atleast once a week. But that could be my fear of the salt settling in. Damn Minnesota winters.

Schwendy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364147953391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364147953391.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 58

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Always, unless lits of rain is called for then its a waste.

on tapatalk from my GS3....

jasf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
White Ram,white Fusion. There is a reason for that!! I couldn't take the stress of having another dark vehicle. I am seriously OCD when it comes to clean cars/trucks.

Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Mustang GT
Engine
I try to keep it clean on the outside, and the inside gets cleaned regularly. But when I drive 1/2 an hour each way to work on gravel and snowy roads, it's hard to keep up haha

WhiteRamm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I get around to it. Not **** about it at all. I could not own a black vehicle I'll tell you that. My dad's black truck always looks dirty.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine gets washed every week or so...was worse when I had a black truck, actually the reason that I went with mineral gray...stays (looks) cleaner longer...black one was never clean for more than a day

Brian N

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I usually just spray it down once in awhile during the winter. Once the nice weather gets here, it will probably be washed in the driveway every weekend. Right now it is kind of hard to do that as it is still freezing out, and the driveway is still covered in ice and snow. Plus, as soon as I drive it out of the driveway, it would be dirty as the roads are covered in dirt from the plow trucks.
I try to keep it clean inside, but, again, it is pretty hard this time of year.