I wanted to be different

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Looks killer!.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks good!

OP
OP
S

ScrappyDogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good man. I like the grille and I like the wheels and tires without fender flares. Sharp looking truck brother.
Just got done making my grille emblem and custom ordered the grille. I like the wheels too without flares. To me, flares look good on the Chevys, but not so much the rams.

OP
OP
S

ScrappyDogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like it, but the "E" looks... different. Maybe the horizontal parts are too Skinny? Still Love it though. Very clean!
Originally I was going to chrome it all out. Then I decided to paint it same as truck and trim it chrome. That's where I made the mistake of not thinking about the small parts of the E. You really don't notice it in person. Nice catch... Lol

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Originally I was going to chrome it all out. Then I decided to paint it same as truck and trim it chrome. That's where I made the mistake of not thinking about the small parts of the E. You really don't notice it in person. Nice catch... Lol
The E matches the H to me, I still think it looks good!

OP
OP
S

ScrappyDogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cool !!!! … so what other upgrades do you have in mind?, because we all know it never stops.
Probably fixing to change out radio to pioneer or Kenwood. The uconnect ****** me off in the beginning, when they wanted $600 for navigation. I said that's ripping people off, so I would rather spend $1000 on new radio and walk away from uconnect. Ive been debating between radios for year now.. lol

OP
OP
S

ScrappyDogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is that a blue cat on the fender ??......lol!
Lol.. it looks like it... I went back a few times trying to figure out what the reflection was, finally figured out it was my wife's lawn chair. But it does look like a cat. I'm gonna have to Photoshop that out.. lol