Identify year and spec. - They stole my motorcycle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stolengixxer600

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm confident this is a 2003 but unsure. Can anyone tell me given the tailgate, wheels and everything else the model and package(s)? 2W or 4W? They stole my bike and I'm trying to get the best description.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
With that placement of the badge on tailgate it “should” be a 2005. 02-04 said DODGE on the lower left hand corner of tailgate.

Prob a Slt model with the flower pedal wheels

Can I ask why your confident it’s a 2003 being 02-05 models look the same?

Last edited:

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
I'm confident this is a 2003 but unsure. Can anyone tell me given the tailgate, wheels and everything else the model and package(s)? 2W or 4W? They stole my bike and I'm trying to get the best description.

That is a 2005 for sure. A 2003-2004 would have said DODGE on the tailgate and no Ram's head. Also I think that's an SLT trim level. Hard to say if it's 2x4 or 4x4. If I had to guess 4x4.

You're looking at a black 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab that is possibly a SLT trim level.

It's badges have been removed or else it'd be easy to tell what trim it was.

Johnsram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Definitely post '04 because of the ram's head on the tailgate...unless they added it. Why not just zoom in on the license plate and faces: problem solved. My guess is 2wd...it looks lower than mine. Arrest and prosecute.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You went through the whole process of joining a forum (that you'll most likely never come back to) just to get opinions on the truck in the video?

jerryt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wish you luck. You don't have much to go on without a plate number. I am a rider too, but luckley I've never had one stolen.

TERRY G ABNEY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
looked like a repaint , emblems badges missing and maybe purple tint ? Could be the light reflection didn't look plain black ,,and maybe hard to tell but a embossed ram head in bed cover at 23 sec. mark on video ? Something appears there at that time but very hard to tell what it is unless its water but looked squared off but has distorted look
If you freeze it at 21 sec. 22 sec mark there is a clear picture of blond girl with hair back white blue head band around hair , pony tail,,guy driving wearing hat dark hair clean trimmed beard, thats a Bonnie & Clyde if I ever saw them lol , no satellite radio antenna on top of truck,

Last edited: