If You Had All The Money In The World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I guess I know who’s not invited to Ram island when I buy/build it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, no politicians on Ram island ... Nice little houses with big garages, a really great bar with the best steaks, and the Coors Light Swedish Bikini Team ... That would be a good start ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
This sweet machine has been on the list since I was about 14 years old.

Ducati Monster S4RS Tricolore

Hands down one of the sexiest motorcycles ever made.

Yzz36X6.jpg

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hellcat swap
PW axle swap
Full Thuren or Carli suspension
Big brake kit

I think I can afford most of the other stuff i’d like to do..........which ain’t much ;)

Oh ya, almost forgot, try and figure out how to narrow a ram box bed that would still be useable!

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I would buy the RAM truck line from FCA. Start making real trucks again instead of these over-computerized shiny grocery getters...

1 - eliminate ALL computerized crap from the truck. No more CANbus, no more relying on a tuner to change gears, radios, whatever.
2 - two truck lines, 1500 short beds for the girls, 2500 long bed 4x4 for the men.
3 - NO MORE UNIT BEARINGS
4 - solid axles front and back on the 2500's, locking hubs, leaf springs.
5 - rotary pumps on the diesel engines (see NO computers above)
6 - no more rotary switching. Grab the shifter on the floor for 4x4, the arm behind the steering wheel for transmission.
7 - bring back manual transmissions as a drive train option
8 - trailer towing package standard on the 2500's instead of an option

9 - change every other ridiculous thing on the RAM trucks that make me consider them to be nothing more than a grocery getter.

10 - buy the Bronco line from Ford and bring back the "classic" pre-'78 line and the "second gen" '78-'79 line. Build them as they were in their day, not some pathetic "executive crossover" that just looks like any other shiny grocery getter and ruins the Bronco legacy.

11 - oh, bring back the Ram Charger... That always was a bad ass alternative to the Bronco.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would buy the RAM truck line from FCA. Start making real trucks again instead of these over-computerized shiny grocery getters...

1 - eliminate ALL computerized crap from the truck. No more CANbus, no more relying on a tuner to change gears, radios, whatever.
2 - two truck lines, 1500 short beds for the girls, 2500 long bed 4x4 for the men.
3 - NO MORE UNIT BEARINGS
4 - solid axles front and back on the 2500's, locking hubs, leaf springs.
5 - rotary pumps on the diesel engines (see NO computers above)
6 - no more rotary switching. Grab the shifter on the floor for 4x4, the arm behind the steering wheel for transmission.
7 - bring back manual transmissions as a drive train option
8 - trailer towing package standard on the 2500's instead of an option

9 - change every other ridiculous thing on the RAM trucks that make me consider them to be nothing more than a grocery getter.

10 - buy the Bronco line from Ford and bring back the "classic" pre-'78 line and the "second gen" '78-'79 line. Build them as they were in their day, not some pathetic "executive crossover" that just looks like any other shiny grocery getter and ruins the Bronco legacy.

11 - oh, bring back the Ram Charger... That always was a bad ass alternative to the Bronco.
Does that mean we have to go back to carburetors again? I would just as soon keep my fuel injection. LOL!

HockeyPops

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Agree with the hellcat swap but after that I think I’d do what we would all end up doing...

Find a late 1970s power wagon and do a head to toe rebuild.

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Does that mean we have to go back to carburetors again? I would just as soon keep my fuel injection. LOL!

I haven't gotten around to the options page yet! LOL

12 - create a direct line from Customer Service to R and D... Get upgrades in the pipeline before Customer Service even gets off the phone!
13 - create a department to evaluate every RAM forum online in real time to hear problems in real time and get Customer Service and RND into the loop in real time.

14 - create an options line (so Tidefan can have EFI lol) based on the modifications everyone seems to be doing so a truck could be ordered JUST like you wanted it, with warranties, so you could order new bling, have it installed at a dealer, and not worry about blowing your warranty.

To be continued as I think of more things....

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d have a RamForum giveaway...some contest to make me laugh and then the winner can come pick my ‘17 up ...its yours.
Then I am going to have my new Ram spec’d and built full custom.

16Ram4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
First I would pay off my Ram and my new to me house. Buy the just needed options that I would like installed on my Ram. Buy some performance parts for both my GTO and Ram. Build a new garage just to put my box trailer, and lawn equipment in.
Invest the rest of it and buy a Freddie's and a Taco Bell franchise.