If you were able to...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Would you add or take away anything from your interior ? For me it would be I would take away that “ wood grain look they’ve got going in in my truck. I would also remove those speakers that they have in the ceiling.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I forgot all about that center speaker thing lol.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Hmmm I don’t think I got ceiling speakers. Unless y’all talking bout those mic lookin pieces... yep I’m a dumb country boy with a big o’ truck.

I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 Off Road. 6.4L. USMC (ret)

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have very few complaints with the interior design in my Tungsten edition. I actually like the dark wood trim and the contrast against the Indigo interior leather. One thing I would change is I would relocate the two USB ports from within the center console to somewhere more convenient on the actual dash or right underneath the cellphone storage slots. I dislike having the USB cable hanging out of the center console constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 19 longhorn has real barn wood.......open-pore wood and it called my name from like 100000 miles away. Ala Audi!!! It's why I ordered this truck

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the fake wood myself but the speakers in the headliner could go as far as appearances are concerned. USB placement could be better to keep the chords hidden. All-in-all I can't complain much as I picked it for a reason. A worthless nitpick would be for different window switch gear. I'm pretty sure its the same stuff from the last Gen and they're the same buttons I had in my durango. Nothing wrong with them at all, just a nit pick. (I believe they are identical from the E-class MB from a few years back, so quality/feel is good)

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the fake wood myself but the speakers in the headliner could go as far as appearances are concerned. USB placement could be better to keep the chords hidden. All-in-all I can't complain much as I picked it for a reason. A worthless nitpick would be for different window switch gear. I'm pretty sure its the same stuff from the last Gen and they're the same buttons I had in my durango. Nothing wrong with them at all, just a nit pick. (I believe they are identical from the E-class MB from a few years back, so quality/feel is good)

I will back you up on the windows switch nitpick. The detents for the express up and down could use some work, I find it difficult to avoid expressing the front windows without paying specific attention to the switch detent sensitivity. Our Honda in comparison has much better feel and it’s very easy to differentiate between express and manual window control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The 19 longhorn has real barn wood.......open-pore wood and it called my name from like 100000 miles away. Ala Audi!!! It's why I ordered this truck

More than one person has gotten into my truck and looks around and says, "is that real wood?"

Aren't Longhorns wonderful!!!!

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You guys are nice as hell. I have a really loud speaker in my passenger seat. I've asked her to leave, but she won't go.
When I was a kid I would hear my Grandma say something to my Grandpa and him not respond in any way, shape or form....I used to think to myself, "why doesn't he answer? There's no way he didn't hear her..." Well it turns out it's genetic. Thanks, Grandpa!

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would you add or take away anything from your interior ? For me it would be I would take away that “ wood grain look they’ve got going in in my truck. I would also remove those speakers that they have in the ceiling.

I love the Limited wood, I'm not a fan of the Laramie wood.

The only thing I'd remove is the ceiling microphones. Active noise cancelling is kind of annoying and stressful on my ears anyway and since I'm going to bypass it with the new stereo they're basically useless.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

The only thing I'd remove is the ceiling microphones. Active noise cancelling is kind of annoying and stressful on my ears anyway and since I'm going to bypass it with the new stereo they're basically useless.

I'm so confused about what's what....is one of those things the microphone for the phone? Cuz they all look the same....like lil itty bitty speakers running down both sides of the truck inside...........which one is for the telephone?

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The one at the front near the driver's seat is for the phone. The rest are just noise cancelling mics that the infotainment system uses to pickup sound so it can play opposite frequencies that they are hearing to cancel out excess noise.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want the black headliner added to the Sport along with the leather covered grab handles from the Limited.

I wanted the Ambient Lighting but it was no longer an available accessory for 2016 model year in Canada.

I want rid of the interior chrome trim pieces. They should have been an aluminum look or something like satin black or the like.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

If you do it correctly - you retain ANC with the stereo. Maestro gives you this ability.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Do you have a link for those that may be interested in doing this please ?

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7