I'm Moving On from the Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Down the Tubes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just wanted to say thank you guys for all of your help with my Power Wagon.
I have truly enjoyed every minute of driving my Power Wagon and all of the mods that you guys/gals have suggested over the last few years!

I just bought a 2022 Ram 2500 diesel and will be needing to let the PW go to pay off the new truck.
Here's a picture of the new girl, next to the old girl.
I look forward to learning about my new truck in the Heavy Duty portion of the forum!

Attachments

• IMG_3594 (002).jpg
    IMG_3594 (002).jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 48

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
congrats. some times I think I should sell mine and get a 3500.

OP
OP
D

Down the Tubes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I'm trying to figure out a way to keep both it just doesn't make sense.
I bought a Rebel in December of last year to have a fun daily driver, but I really needed something with serious towing capacity.
I traded the Rebel for the new truck (took it in the shorts a little) because it didn't make sense to have 2 trucks that I owed money on.....

My wife should hurry up and win the lottery!!!

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah it's hard when you have something you like but need to do something different. I also think sometimes I should have went 2500 or 3500. I don't need the payload most of the time though so I'd rather have the power wagon goodies and a better ride. I mean lets face it I probably don't need a 2500 either. haha. I'd have a one ton diesel my power wagon and a chevy square body if I had more room and money. I'd also have kept my 2020 scout bobber and bought my 19 chief too. Then I'd have a rocket in the garage as well as an enduro and a dirt bike. They all serve different purposes.