Infotainment now does odometer correction for $99

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow !. Very nice , thanks for the post and welcome to the Forum from Tennessee

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cesar592

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
Thanks bro...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hopefully someone will use their service and post up if it worked. The first company I sent mine too was $90 but they couldn't do it... something about our clusters in particular.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
Was looking on both sites and don't see it? Is it something you have to ask for wink wink

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Great to know! Thanks for the info...

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Used Nav Repair to fix my Uconnect radio/nav system. They were great to work with and saved me from replacing the system which the dealer wanted $1,500 for.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
How to you get the $99.99 price? Don't show on there website.

Ramit2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've called and verified this. Download one of their radio repair authorization forms and write your mileage and hours in the comment section. Cost about $18 to have it shipped back.

K-Dawg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nice to see how easy it would be to take your cluster out, have the mileage rolled back, and put back in....especially right before you sell it or trade it in. Gotta love modern technology. This beats the good-old-days when people had to disconnect the speedometer cable at the transmission, chuck it up to a drill and lay under the truck for a few hours, running the speedometer backwards, to get those pesky miles off of the odometer.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Nice to see how easy it would be to take your cluster out, have the mileage rolled back, and put back in....especially right before you sell it or trade it in. Gotta love modern technology. This beats the good-old-days when people had to disconnect the speedometer cable at the transmission, chuck it up to a drill and lay under the truck for a few hours, running the speedometer backwards, to get those pesky miles off of the odometer.
It's stored in the vehicle itself too and is still illegal. The dumb thing is that modern technology can make this swap so much easier but I'm sure there is some law out there that says the mileage MUST be stored in the cluster (as opposed to just displayed).

K-Dawg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
It's stored in the vehicle itself too and is still illegal. The dumb thing is that modern technology can make this swap so much easier but I'm sure there is some law out there that says the mileage MUST be stored in the cluster (as opposed to just displayed).

It's only "illegal" if you get caught.

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
At least in MA as long as you declare it on the title and prove the real mileage it's ok. What if my dash crapped out and I just went to junk yard and got one, it's going to be different.

But when I really did get mine replaced under warranty the dealer impounded my truck so the mileage would match

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
At least in MA as long as you declare it on the title and prove the real mileage it's ok. What if my dash crapped out and I just went to junk yard and got one, it's going to be different.

But when I really did get mine replaced under warranty the dealer impounded my truck so the mileage would match
They impounded your truck because they are not legally allowed to perform the programming and have to send your cluster to a third party.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Lol, no it's still illegal even if you don't get caught...point being it's easily identified if you have the vehicle inspected prior to purchase.

It's also grounds to void a bill of sale or other contract after the sale is complete on what would otherwise be an "as-is" agreement. Fraud is an exception in used vehicle sales.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Lol, no it's still illegal even if you don't get caught...point being it's easily identified if you have the vehicle inspected prior to purchase.

It's also grounds to void a bill of sale or other contract after the sale is complete on what would otherwise be an "as-is" agreement. Fraud is an exception in used vehicle sales.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gives a whole new meaning to “low mileage vehicle”