Infotainment now does odometer correction for $99

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Yes but on some vehicles it's on pcm and cluster and keys apparantly. Also on some vehicles where the mileage is changed it changes everywhere. Many different systems implemented by various manufactures.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

That may be true, but here, on the 4th Gen RAM forum, for 4th Gen RAM trucks, it's stored in the EVIC and PCM and & sent to UConnect on trucks that have it. And changing the EVIC does not change the PCM. :)

Cheers,
-K

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That may be true, but here, on the 4th Gen RAM forum, for 4th Gen RAM trucks, it's stored in the EVIC and PCM and & sent to UConnect on trucks that have it. And changing the EVIC does not change the PCM. :)

Cheers,
-K
Yep. You are right. Just changing the cluster figures doesn't change the pcm area. Good luck changing the pcm figure to match the cluster lolz. ( that was not directed at you btw)

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Kalill Nieto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello guys. I thinking in do this mod to my truck too. Right now I am doing the 5th gen Leds taillights with blind spot sensors mod in my 2017 1500 and I have to use a obdlink programmer with the alfaobd software to make this work. I just wondering if it is possible make those odometer changes with the alfaobd?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hello guys. I thinking in do this mod to my truck too. Right now I am doing the 5th gen Leds taillights with blind spot sensors mod in my 2017 1500 and I have to use a obdlink programmer with the alfaobd software to make this work. I just wondering if it is possible make those odometer changes with the alfaobd?
Yes, instructions are buried in this thread (below)...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=17770&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk