Is there a Muffler delete kit ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtnos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So new guy here, just picked up an 08 mega cab with a hemi.. I want to do a muffler delete, but leave the resonator.. ive seen/heard videos, and have decided this is what i want to do.. my question is , does anyone make a muffler delete kit/ pipe? i can find ones for the diesels and 09+ but nothing for the 08 and older.. id do it myself but the muffler isnt a straight in and straight out.. its got to have that lil jog up in the pipe.. i dont care to take it to a shop because ill just get the crappy crush bent pipe they all use.. id prefer a mandrel bent pipe.. i suppose you could piece one together using a diy exhaust kit like they sell at summit racing.. was hoping one from diesel might work .. i could really use your imput.. please and thank you..

Jason G Slabaugh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
I took my 04 to a muffler shop and they welded in a pipe where the bath tub sized muffler was at, i left the resonator on as well, cost me 55 bucks and sounds good! A tad loud for me, but it's not horrible at all

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990