Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Here is the part that allows FCA to say tuff ***** if your using a fuel filter that does not meet OEM Spec and have problems with your fuel system:
"Must meet 3 micron rating (engine mounted filter). Must meet 5 micron rating (chassis mounted filter). { Using a fuel filter that does not meet the manufacturer’s filtration and water separating requirements can severely impact fuel system life and reliability.} " <--- I was told this is what allows FCA to not pay for fuel system problems under warranty if your using a non spec fuel filter, I'm told Baldwin does not yet have a filter that meets all of the requirement as listed above. Will Baldwin put it in writing and on there letterhead that if you use there fuel filter and you have fuel related problems they will pay the repair bill? I have doubts....

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I have a 2020 Ram 3500 6.7 S.O.. I have been using Baldwin oil & fuel filters exclusively since it was new. I found this on ebay and was wondering if it is legit and a good deal. this is roughly half the price of the Baldwins.
So you come here and ask if this is a good deal and then keep arguing for it because you didn't get the answer you wanted?
Buy whatever floats your boat. Why bother to ask if you're just going to argue when you don't get the answer you like? :manos:

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
The OP should have taken the time to look at where the filters ships from, in this case the filters location is: { Item location: HEFEI, China} a good chance they are fake OEM filters...