July 20th (Full body Line-X)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good. How much weight do you think it added?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Spot free rinse is often what's referred to as a "cheater wax"...

The more pictures you show, the more I wasn't to do this to my truck! I plan on keeping it for at least 15 years and this might be a great investment.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
She's a beauty! I agree with SitKneelBend with the more pictures you post the more I want to do it! I want to at least wait 3yrs before I do it since I had the Ceramic coating done! I want to get my money's worth! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Needs flares, a lift and wider wheels with more aggressive tire. I'd do the flares LINE-X black and non pocket style either.

It looks alright, needs more of an off-road look to really suite it though IMO.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Say no to spot free lol. I re rinsed just water. Now it is spot free lol. I don't know what is in spot free but its b.s. even had spots on my tail lights.

That looks really good actually! I've seen them done in the standard black, but never seen one color matched. Thanks for sharing the pics!

AzRamLover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is legit awesome.

I can't part with 4 grand to do it though.

Kudos to you!

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Craw, this looks awesome. Had no idea they could color match. I wanna do this, but Metallic silver would look like the truck is primered :)

Bo Daggart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
How long before it fades and you're driving a pink pickup?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
How long before it fades and you're driving a pink pickup?
It looks like it is the UV coating which if I'm not mistaken is guaranteed not to fade (lifetime).

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Craw, this looks awesome. Had no idea they could color match. I wanna do this, but Metallic silver would look like the truck is primered :)

You could always change the color! blue, black, red, orange, or sublime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Just an update, this paint job is a chick magnet no ********. I constantly get girls wanting to touch my truck. If I wasn't married this would be great hahaha. I have had a lot of compliments from guys saying it looks awesome, great, wish they could do it etc. I even had a guy ask if his wife could pet my truck so she could get a feel for what he wants to do. Which is to Line-X the rockers of his truck.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Hey man props on the awesome mod, looks amazing and I'm sure the durability is amazing as well but unfortunately that is double what I paid for my d so I won't be doing it to this one but most definitely the next one.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
The local Jeep dealer here does that on a lot of the new Wranglers. Never seen it on a full size truck though.

Looks good.

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
few month update, still washes easy, no dings or scratches still and it is holding up nicely. This Idaho winter will be the real test! Kinda funny frost and water freezes on top of the line-x. After a few minutes of running the heater seems the whole truck thaws because the ice disappears from the entire truck, like the heat is distributed throughout the entire coat must be why it never felt hot to the touch in the summer.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Honestly looks pretty mean but lift, flares and tires and then it would be more worthy of the Line-X. Give it a more off-road vibe. Truck is unique. I like it man. Mix in some black line-x to offset it. Cool truck!

BassDaggett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Love the LineX paint job! The shop that sprayed my LineX bedliner did several Silverado 1500s in the color match LineX for a utility company. Saw those up close and personal and they looked ultra sharp (and I hated the original color) in LineX. Personally, I think RAM should offer this as an option for all trucks.

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey I am going to make a short Youtube Video displaying my truck as I am bored. So This thread may get some attention as I will direct them to ask questions about the line-x here since I am sure un-needed threads would be started.