Jump seat install FROM center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Was wondering if anyone has downgraded and replaced their center console to a jump seat?
Was wondering what parts are involved and how much? Looks like some new trim pieces are also needed to cover the lower part of the dash after removal of center console.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

Jeffnc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram
Engine
Yea, you'll need the lower dash tray, the center stack, and the jump seat, if you have rear climate, you'll need the vent that goes under the carpet, I have the one for the jump seat, I need the one for the console lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
The jumpseat has sd card and usb. You could probably find someone local to swap with.

If I could find someone in oregon/Washington i would swap my jumpseat fot their console

Samsam315

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Check out seatsandsuch on facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotLights

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's too bad you are in the states. I have a 2017 diesel gray jump seat I would be happy to swap for a center console. All parts including the media hub.

crzywyteboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Was wondering if anyone has downgraded and replaced their center console to a jump seat?
Was wondering what parts are involved and how much? Looks like some new trim pieces are also needed to cover the lower part of the dash after removal of center console.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

I was considering switching to a console. I don't know if my colors would match yours or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffh141

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I have a 2015 Laramie with a center console and would like to swap for a jump seat. Any trades out there? My interior is black with woodgrain on the dash.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
LOL where were you a week ago hah.

I'm sure you'll find a willing trader :).

Jeffh141

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I need a floor vent part that hooks up under the dash and runs under the carpet to where it connects under the center front seat. Anyone know the part number for that vent piece? 2015 Ram.