Just bought a 9 Drive throttle controller, WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I laugh every time people say this is a performance MOD
Did you alter the stock throttle? Yes, you did modified the throttle response. I’m about to start enforcing these arguments lol. Its a mod. Carry on. It doesn’t have to add power to be a performance mod.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
My 2020 Grande Cherokee Summit with the 5.7 has a sport mode. That really livens up throttle repsonse, shifting and steering response. Do your trucks have a sport mode too? I know my 2500 does not, but in tow haul I get more aggressive throttle repsonse and higher shift points.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 2020 Grande Cherokee Summit with the 5.7 has a sport mode. That really livens up throttle repsonse, shifting and steering response. Do your trucks have a sport mode too? I know my 2500 does not, but in tow haul I get more aggressive throttle repsonse and higher shift points.
Love sport mode in the Jeeps lol. The Durango has it as well. Not sure on the Rams. Mine is old so it only has tow haul.

DJ18hemi1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Newbie here...can anyone give a short explanation how this works vs pedal commander? Are they the same thing?

duckman631

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7 K&N Cold Air Intake.
Do you have to change the settings while in park or do you play around while driving like at a light or stopped, in drive but foots on the brake.

Last edited:

IDSandman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have to change the settings while in park or do you play around while driving like at a light or stopped, in drive but foots on the brake.
You can be moving but foot OFF the gas. Not even touching the pedal.

CrasherAsher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a Diablo tuner hooked up to my truck now. Can I use it with even though I am not using a stock tune.

JustaTradesman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Had to take mine off just after about 2 days. Made my throttle act funny, and caused the engine light to come on.

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
Had to take mine off just after about 2 days. Made my throttle act funny, and caused the engine light to come on.
mine did that and i didn’t have the red lock locked on the accelerator pedal electrical connection.