Just got my 2019 3500 limited Diesel Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdelello

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
2E2EAEFC-75D0-46E7-B886-27605DDC89B9.jpeg

just picked this truck up and was wondering if anyone Can help with a few things
1 - With the air system when you press lower bed how much does it really lower? When I measured mine it only dropped 3/4” which does nothing for hooking up to a trailer. Anyone else notice that?
2- with th 12” screen while in reverse why does it only show on half the screen. I don’t need to see the control options while in reverse. It would be nicer if it was a full screen view
3 - does anyone know if there is a setting to have the mirrors fold in automatically when you turn off and exit the vehicle
4 - while searching for an address in navigation it al aye says searching offline. What does that mean

TexasDrone

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 and 2019
Engine
Cummings 6.7
1. I think mine drops right at 1-1.25" at most when I hit lower.. Wish we could also do increments of our choice, instead of just Up or Down..
2. I agree, who's going to be backing up and want to have 2nd half something else..
3. Haven't seen it anywhere yet, but would be a great thing to have. When you turn off or lock the vehicle, mirrors fold in..
4. Never saw that one yet..

Orlando70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Diesel
The lowering thing...
I though and saw the same insignificant drop of about 1". However if you go to the app menu screen and select the drop bed icon it will drop it about 3" from the highest setting.