Just showing my catchcan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I still don't see all the fuss, but I shall never, after this post, address catch cans.

They have their own firing squad on call.

The catch can itself is ok... the brawls that ensue because of it are priceless (for everything else there's Mastercard)! :)

There is not another mod, that someone actually has it in there signature as something they do not have, and will never have. Lol! :favorites13:

Last edited:

Jabalone

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
(BTW, I am very jealous of where you live bro! I would trade you SoCal for VI any day... my parents live in Coquitlam)

Thanks. You got a sister in Calgary and parents in Coquitlam? You almost qualify for Canadian citizenship. Palm trees and 350 days of sun a year sounds pretty nice to me though.

Now you got me caught up in friendly chatter. We're supposed to be arguing about something... I forget what, but damn, I was pissed about whatever it was.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. You got a sister in Calgary and parents in Coquitlam? You almost qualify for Canadian citizenship. Palm trees and 350 days of sun a year sounds pretty nice to me though.

Now you got me caught up in friendly chatter. We're supposed to be arguing about something... I forget what, but damn, I was pissed about whatever it was.

Lmao!

Yep, a piece of my heart is up there... :favorites13:

Sunny EVERYDAY gets old, too. I would kill for some rain right about now!

jerryb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seriously just ******* around on here. I don't care if you have a catch can or not. Are they worth $150? Probably not, but sounded good at the time. I also have to state you MUST run a TB spacer with your catch can to work properly.
That is all.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
^^^^great now you tell me, I will now use the c.a.i as a mug for coffee on those cold winter nights that are right around the corner.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Taking bets on when the next catch can thread will pop up.

1 day
2 days

5 days
week?
Month..lol

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This week for sure! :) Funny thing is, often two show up at the same time almost next to each other.

Within the first 2-3 pages of most of them, a few guys are duking it out!!! It makes me laugh so hard somtimes..!

Last edited:

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
This week for sure! :) Funny thing is, often two show up at the same time almost next to each other.

Within the first 2-3 pages of most of them, a few guys are duking it out!!! It makes me laugh so hard somtimes..!

it goes from facts, to this..

Attachments

• rb.jpg
    rb.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 33

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Wow, because some members have an opinion that a catch can is not their cup of tea and not needed does not make them a hater. Matter of fact anyone that would call someone a hater for having a contary opinion is the actual hater.

Peace and love for all :) :love51:
Closet hater? :naughty:

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
As far as the catch can debate and lovers vs haters:

If you love em, buy one, and after a thousand miles post a picture of how much it collected. I am cool with that. $150 is not much wasted if 100 years from now, scientists determine that it did nothing for your trucks engine.

If you hate em, stay off the threads about catch cans, because that argument will never be won and it's not worth the anguish. Let us waste the measly $150 on our shiney little prizes... Oh, and we still love you despite your difference in opinion.:love51:

That is my sermon, now please turn your song books to page 283 and stand to sing Amazing Grace!!! :Rock on:
Amaizing grease maybe? :roflsquared:

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I've now collected almost 20 oz of schmutz in the 18 months I've had the catch can.

Aint nobody gonna convince me it would have been better for that stuff to flow through the manifold.

Course, now I have a bottle of funky PCV mayonnaise sitting on my workbench. ... :puke:

Maybe I'll keep collecting until I have a six pack too?!

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm realllllllllly glad I read all 6 lllllllong pages of this thread!!!!! I finally figured out that a CATCH CAN was not a birth control device. Thanks for the information :roflsquared::roflsquared::roflsquared:
Jay

gunner1374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Oh damn! I missed the "funky milkshake" part. I love that part...cracks me up every time. I bet you guys' intake will rust out before mine, hahaha. That's why I have no catch can. I want to keep my intake lubricated! :roflsquared: