LED upgrade complete, now throwing multiple errors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AE5548

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not to take over your thread but since you guys are talking about Alfa? If I have halogen tail lights and want to switch to the sport leds, I know jj at retro sells the reisitor packs but wouldn’t using Alfa with an adapter be enough?

If you have AlfaOBD you don't need resistors for anything. That being said, i just did LED Spyder taillights and they have built in resistors. So if what you are buying is already built to be "error free" without external resistors their is no need to tear the built in resistors out. It's just the bulky external ones that aren't worth keeping.

OP
OP
M

Mjswan11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I replaced all my exterior lights with leds and then used alfa obd to change to the led options and still was getting light error messages

Make sure you also clear all the faults using AlphaOBD. Had the same issue, then cleared the faults after running the update and it was all gravy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357