leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sawbillslayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm new to all of this so I'm wandering what I should do as far as leveling my truck, leveling kit or bilstiens ? My truck is stock now not looking to lift just level. Like I said I'm new to all of this if I go shocks should I need to do all 4? By the way I have a 2014 crew express.Thanks in advance.

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You only need the bilsteins 5100's in the fronts to level. You can do all 4 but its not necessary. Just depends what you want to spend.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
welcome to the forum, if your truck is a 4x4, you may do the leveling Bilsteins up front. The leveling Bilsteins will not work on a 2wd. Also I have heard of an issue on the 2014s i believe in which the upper ball joints come loose from the upper control arms. Zone UCA's seem to be the remedy. Do a quick scan through our 4th gen lifted section. There are plenty of threads regarding this topic with more info than I can provide as I drive a 3rd gen. Enjoy the site!

OP
OP
S

sawbillslayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks guys, my truck is 4x4 probably should have mentioned that. Like I said I'm clueless. I've been creeping the site for a while now just don't understand much of what everyone is talking about. I just don't want to take my truck to someone and have them do something to my truck the wrong way or give me something that I don't need.

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yea I would go read up on leveling 2013/2014's. Ball joints like to pop from the upper control arm when leveled, not safe.