lifting 2016 rebel w/ air suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcor03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Really wanting to swap out air suspension on my rebel with standard standard shocks, have been bottomed out all winter and dealership won't do anything. I figured if I have to pay to swap suspension I might as well lift while I'm at it. was wanting to do a 6 inch lift if possible but wasn't sure if I could just buy a regular 6 inch lift or if I needed to buy the conversion kit as well as a 6 inch lift kit separately. I saw a lot of kits that say don't work with factory air ride. does that just mean I wouldn't be able to use my air ride after it is installed or does that mean it wouldn't fit. I don't know jack about suspension so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can go with a regular lift kit but you will need some other parts. We can assist with it. We offer suspension parts and helped many people convert over to a traditional suspension from an air suspension.

I would recommend Zone 6" kit with Fox rear shocks and Fox coil overs for the front. This will give you 6" of lift and have great ride comfort!

message me for more info and a quote.