Light bar install/wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where are the pics of the reverse light? Did you wore them to come on with a switch or when you put it in reverse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'll take some pics in a little bit. I wired them to the other switch in the cab.

I want to be able to use them for light.. Lol so not only when in reverse. I wish I had them the other night while hooking up a strap to a F250 that I had to drag (wouldn't start and locked in park) across a trail to get him out of the way.

Work light basically, they're obnoxiously bright to come on with reverse lights.

IMO

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My little pods I've got back there are plenty bright but those two little bars have a lot more spread. Looks really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yea.. I can be from 20 yards to 200 yards away from a very tall wall and it lights the whole building up lol.

IMO

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Do you have those wired up to come on automatically with the reverse lights or are they on a separate switch?

Adam

Metalizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Those switches are awesome...Definitely need to get moving on these light installs

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had them in my shopping cart... And on the way home from work I was thinking of a better place to mount them.. I just couldn't think of a better place than where mine are, and well... Kinda sad :(

IMO

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah man.... I removed that trim panel....measured several times and cut a hole....it's all good...it was below and to the right of the steering wheel.

They sell the panel and all... the switches run about $12 each or so.... definitely worth it. They are very high quality for sure.