Light bar ?s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For those of you running lights off a headache rack, or in your bed where did you tap into? I would really like to have it on the same switch as the cargo light but I don't see a way to make that work without running wires funkily from the cab to the headache rack. Any suggestions?

Texas_Cornhusker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure, i've seen write ups where ppl put AUX switches in and just run back to the battery. But from everything i read the Rams wiring system is touchy and the computer will see other **** tapped into a line and freak out. Not sure on the validity of it cause I haven't tried. But seems legit.

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Not sure, i've seen write ups where ppl put AUX switches in and just run back to the battery. But from everything i read the Rams wiring system is touchy and the computer will see other **** tapped into a line and freak out. Not sure on the validity of it cause I haven't tried. But seems legit.

I have a back up camara and rear brake light bar tapped into the reverse lights for power to the camera and for the bar to light up with the brakes. no big issues yet