Load Lifter 5000 HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jukebox64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the load lifter 5000 for my 2014 Ram 1500 2WD, from an authorized seller then took it to an authorized installer for the install. Something is not right.
Just at first glance it seems there is not enough room between my frame and my axle for these bags to work properly. While riding down the road usually the highway at the speed limit without a load if I hit a sharp bump my truck feels like it bottomed out. I have tried everything from 5PSI to 30PSI and the only thing it changes is the ride. It actually feels like I’ve lost a lot of travel length between my axle and my frame. Even the installer says something is amiss he doesn’t know what to do because he followed the instructions to the letter. I need some ideas guys because at this point I don’t even want to drive my truck anymore.

OP
OP
Jukebox64

Jukebox64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So no one‘s had any problems putting the load lifter 5000 on their 2014 ram 1500?

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think majority of us just have the Airlift 1000. They go inside of the springs, so no issues on space.

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had my 5000 ultimate plus in for a few weeks now I did the install everything is fine on mine but I do have a lift.i do understand how u feel it’s Tight fit even with 5.5” of lift in the rear I only needed a 1” spacer don’t see how it would fit on stock suspension

Last edited: