Longtube Headers question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 360
Hey guys,

So I'm posting this in second gen cause little confused over my truck. I have a 2002 quad cab. This means I have a 3rd gen but last year of the 5.9 magnum. Noticed all the 3rd gen stuff more directed at the hemis. So I explained a little. Now for my question. Saw that someone posted about the protuning labs long tubes and wanted to know if they would fit my truck. Seeing how I have the new body. The last year on the site is 01 but most people don't realize that then 02 1500 still had the magnum. If anyone knows be much appricated. Prefer to not have to get a set custom made due to the $$$ it would take.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Ive seen a few 02s and 03s on YouTube running the pacesetters and the ProTuningLab headers are basically a carbon copy of the pacesetters. I don't think you'd have any issues

OP
OP
JustinH

JustinH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 360
Cool thank you. I'll give them a shot then. Planning on 3in with a high flow can emmisions and a universal cravan muffler.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Post up a clip when you get er done. Im actually a big Carven fan myself. In fact i was the first with a magnum to run one and post a clip about it lol. Good stuff i just don't have room for 2 of em with my duals

OP
OP
JustinH

JustinH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 360
I'll post a before and after. Currently running straight pipe after with a after cab dump. She sounds nice already.